Most people give up their fitness and wellness routine during their trips. But if you want to make sure that you are still on your fitness track, then try out these tips:
• Go Biking: Renting a bike and going down town is the best way to explore the local lifestyle.
• Track your miles: If you are going to be on your foot for most of the time, then get yourself a mileage tracker that will tell you how many miles you have walked.
• Do yoga: Yoga need not to be done in gym, as you can try it anywhere. Or you can also go for local tai chi classes which are conducted for free.
• Workout inside: Whether you’re staying with your relatives or in a hotel room, you can turn your room your workout place.
• Go for running: Running, walking, jogging – you can do these free of cost and almost anywhere to keep fit and ensure your wellness.